Commitment to Accessibility
Arhaus is committed to making sure that all visitors to our site and our stores have an accessible experience. Arhaus maintains a staff certified by the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP), and regularly performs audits of our site. We continually monitor and improve the site to meet or exceed the best practices defined under the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG, 2.0 AA) and to comply with the American with Disabilities Act (Title III).
What we’re doing now
- Text descriptions of images and videos, including captioned audio
- Appropriate color contrast values
- Keyboard-accessible pages, forms and skip-to-content links
- Minimum size interactive elements
- Accessible Forms, including labels for elements and error handling
Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.